Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Keeping your boot and bed clean

    After 5 weeks I realized that I wanted to go back in time and make this little post. Luckily the magic of "scheduling" my blogs allows me to do this! When I was released from the research unit I was told to put a pillowcase over my boot at night to sleep so I don't get my sheets dirty. That just sounded kind of unsanitary to me and a lot of work. What if it comes off in my sleep? So I bought Clorox wipes. If I walk around anywhere except my bedroom I wipe my boot down before getting back in bed. Yes it takes some extra work but it also means my bed is clean:) I also bought 3 pillows that I dedicate to elevating my foot and which I plan to throw away when I am done with this boot.


   I don't want to go all RN-paranoid on you but when you wipe the boot down you should wait 30 seconds for it to dry and work it's magic. Otherwise, you aren't going to kill that flu virus on your boot;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment