Wednesday, September 10, 2014

1 week post-op

   I am finally at one week post-op. Yay! Pain is definitely been improving. I am only taking pain meds in the morning and evening. I've also been able to tolerate a little more walking/standing. I decided to actually make myself dinner today, stove and all. By about 20 minutes or so my foot started to get sore and throb. Had to sit back down and ice it. But it just felt good to get up and do something.

   I am looking forward to week 2 when I have my first follow-up where my bandages are changed. Finally get to see my surgeon's handy work! From here on out I will be posting every time I have a follow up so I can post progress pictures. There won't be much to report in between. If something significant should happen I will be posting:)

   I have no interesting pictures to post so I thought this would be enjoyable....


No comments:

Post a Comment